Vacancy: (Junior) Java Developer up to 5 years of experience – Werkendam
We are immediately looking for a (Junior) Java Developer to join our fast-growing Java team.
This is what you will do:
As a (Junior) Java Developer within WICS you contribute to logistically innovative custom software solutions that are developed for our customers. This includes our own Warehouse Management System, various apps and customer portals. As a developer, you as a developer get a lot of responsibility within WICS to further develop our products with the available professional tools. Creativity and own input are central to this.
We ask someone with:
- Experience with Java (starter up to about 5 years of experience)
- A completed Bachelor or Master (IT related)
- Knowledge of Spring Framework, Hibernate and Maven and knowledge of Linux, REST/SOAP is an advantage
- Experience with ZK framework is a plus
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, with the emphasis in English on written communication
- A positive attitude
- A customer-friendly, result-oriented attitude that likes to work with colleagues and works very independently and autonomously within that team
- An ambitious work environment with a lot of responsibility
- Competitive salary and good working conditions
- Ability to work for many different clients
- Broad assignments where creativity is a must
- An organization that is in full development
Since 1990, the Dutch WICS has been developing and implementing innovative logistics software. We do this with an enthusiastic and close-knit team. Every day there is an extensive lunch together and there is room for a fanatic game of table football or a pleasant walk. We also regularly organize outings. Are you the newest addition to our team?
An enthusiastic professional, do you have a positive attitude and do you like to work in a company with high ambitions? And if you are enthusiastic about what we ask and offer, send your application to email@example.com .
For substantive questions, please contact Esther Buijs on 0183-507020.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.