Vacancy: (Junior) PHP Developer
WICS is looking for a (Junior) PHP Developer
Do you want to work as a PHP Developer in a world that is constantly changing? A world where efficiency comes first. A world where the latest techniques and innovations are used. The world of web shops, fulfilment, warehouses, returns, optimal logistics processes and so on.
Do you also get excited about working in an organization with an open culture and do you like to take matters into your own hands when it comes to your own development?
Are you a team player in addition to being independent? Would you like to help develop our own Warehouse Management System, various apps, plug-ins and customer portals and do you know how to get the best out of yourself and surprise us when you are ‘thrown into the deep end’?
Then respond now!
- experience with PHP (starter up to about 5 years of experience)
- knowledge of Symphony, Composer, Doctrine
- HBO work/thinking level (preferably towards IT). Even if you have almost graduated, you can certainly respond!
- good social and communication skills
- a flexible, positive, customer-friendly, result-oriented and open attitude
- possibly knowledge of Java and / or experience with Atlassian (Jira Software)
WICS; a close-knit team of enthusiastic people who develop innovative logistics software solutions together and implement these at our customers in various industries.
In addition, every day there is a pleasant lunch together and there is room for a fanatic game of table football or a pleasant walk. We also regularly organize outings or other activities together.
Are you the newest addition to our team?
What do we have to offer you
- an independent and versatile position, with many development opportunities
- an organization that is in full development, with ambitious goals
- broad assignments where creativity is a must
- good primary and secondary employment conditions
- and of course nice colleagues
an enthusiastic professional with a positive attitude and enjoys working in a company with ambitions. And you are enthusiastic about the above vacancy?
Send your application / motivation by mail to Esther Buijs (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For substantive questions, please contact Esther Buijs on 0183-507020.
4206 BK Gorinchem
Acquisition is not appreciated.