Vacancy: Trainee / Junior Consultant
WICS is looking for a Trainee / Junior Consultant 32-40 hours a week
Do you want to work in a world that is constantly changing? A world where efficiency comes first. A world where the latest techniques and innovations are used. The world of web shops, fulfilment, warehouses, returns, optimal logistics processes and so on.
Do you also get excited about working in a small organization with an open culture and do you like to take matters into your own hands when it comes to your own development?
Are you a team player in addition to being independent? Do you know how to get the best out of yourself and surprise us when you are ‘thrown into the deep end’?
Then respond now!
- a relevant education at HBO or WO level. Even if you have almost graduated, you can certainly respond!
- affinity with logistics and IT is a big plus
- good social and communication skills
- a customer-oriented attitude
- a flexible, positive and open attitude
We are WICS! A team of enthusiastic people who develop innovative logistics software together and implement it for our customers in various industries. We naturally use the latest technologies.
Thanks to our many years of experience in the market and the enormous logistical knowledge of our consultants and developers, our Warehouse Management System (WMS) WICS is a very widely applicable product with an enormous amount of functionalities.
What do we have to offer you
- an independent and versatile position, with many development opportunities
- an organization that is in full development, with ambitious goals
- good primary and secondary employment conditions
- and of course nice colleagues
Acquisition is not appreciated.